Monday, November 26, 2007

a week of celebration for my 18th bday


long before my dad died, started to become not interested for my debut to come but living in the real world i cant escape the reality that all of us will be celebrating our 18th bday right???? i dont have a big party but i considered it as the longest birthday celebration i ever had....
SEPTEMBER 10, 2007
I went to Gaisano MAll to buy myself a set of clothes... it only happens once in a blue moon in my life becuase i am not fun of buying new clothes for myself. of course its branded...hehehe
SEPTEMBER 11, 2007
it's my brother's birthday.. so i brought him a cake, and two pants and a polo shirt for him as our presence. oh by the way i almost forgot my bestfriend iah came..he ate in our house and went home at around 10pm
SEPTEMBER 12, 2007
I am with my friends we ate at BJ and Beekookai...i am not sure about the spelling,... my guests are {Alwin, Novie, Rachelle , April, Ivan, Hannah, Jovi, RJ, Sam, Grace, Hashim, Leslie, Eric, Joycee, Allyssa, Billy Boy}
SEPTEMBER 13, 2007
Pauline and I were together...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2007
I am with Auntie Arlene and Uncle Romy, we ate at Mandarin
SEPTEMBER 15, 2007
I have my pictorials at PErfect Image, Pauline and i ateour lunch together with Mr and Mrs. Gabo and of course I am with my family..i failed to go and visit my father because i got sick
SEPTEMBER 16, 2007
THere was a celebration in our house and i do have lot of visitors..actually na short nga kami sa food eh..pano ba namn kasi di ko ineexpect na maraming aspirant pala ang pupunta... my guest are {Eldie, Louie, Raymund, REm, Aldous, Efren, Alem, Jeffrey, Jeffrey, JEster, Ash, Ismael. Ivy, Quenny, Grace, KAtherine, MArvin, John, RAp, Glen, Charles, Liza, Jennifer, JAmees, Uncle PEter, Auntie FEly, Ahia Ron, Autie TEry , April, Rachelle, and a lot more} at siyempre di rin nman magpapahuli ang best friend ko na si JOSIAH ung tol ko...na dumating na nang past 9pm..taz andun man rin si ARNEL three times ngang pumunta sa Rosario eh.kaso ayaw niya talagang pumasok at kumain nag.away pa nga kami eh...any way ak lang un ganun talaga yun KJ kasi..parang wala kaming pinagsamahan..kainis!!! pero ok lang kasi tinulungan niya man akong maghanap sa kanila JESTER And ASH nagbackride nga ako sa kanya sa motor nila eh..taz ung nagsabi ako na sa kanto nalang ako magbaba ewan ko kung bat bigla siyang bumait sa aking kasi ihatid na lang eaw niya ako..hehehe kahit papano dba magkasama parin kani...kung ang ate pa nga nya parang di naniniwala na friends na lang kami ni arnel kasi kapag magkasama kami nag,aaway bata parin taz nagbabackride pa ako sa kanya kapag may kailangan si arnel pumunta sa kin ganun rin nmn ako sa aknya pero madalang lang talaga...well siguro nga nakimutan na ang past and now we are good friends na ulit and sa tingin ko un lng muna sa ngayon ang mahalaga..come what may nalang muna..hehe


THE PICTURES OF MY BIRTHDAY WILL BE POST AFTER I FINISH MAKING MY PORTFOLIO...HEHEHEHE

No comments: