Monday, November 26, 2007

all alone????


haaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy....life for me is not as colorful as it before..i miss the person who used to hug me and makes silly thing just to make me laugh and smile een if i were too tired from school and work...i wish as i take the journey of my life with out him i can be use of living with out him and having my life on my own.be a brave girl than before..and also being a better person than before...i cant deny the fact that i do miss him up to this time..but i needed to face the reality that it is already over. that we need to take our destiny separately...i dont know what may happen in the future but i wish i could find someone who is worthy for my love and will never leave me.someone that will take good care of my heart and will be mine forever..perhaps my future husband.hehehe

No comments: