Monday, November 26, 2007

journey away from home


it was April 28, 2007 when i decided to go to Compostella Valley to be particular in Mawab.it tooks me 6 hours of travelling by land. i was going all alone but decided to go to my bestfriend's house (Pauline house) to ask permission that i will be leaving. as i was waiting in the terminal someone texted me i am not supposed to read that message but i dont know what force pursue to read me that message. as i read the message it came from Pauline telling that she will be going with me.so we did. as i was in the bus, my tears falls down from my eyes...i have a difficulty of leaving my memories in there. "my memories with arnel" because i do still love him..but i have to face the reality that he cant never be mine forever..i know i am so stupid of still loving him but that true.i do really. anyways as we arrived in DAvao we went to SM to buy some presence to my beloved friends here in GENSAN..also for auntie Arlene and Uncle Romy...around to 2pm i met my cousins john and stephen.they had grown up well and became a very handsome young man.specially stephen..i never thought he would grew like that.at around 5pm we decided to go to Mawab.we arrived there at around 8pm. a day after Pauline and i went to TAgum City to have some strolling and to send her in the terminal because i will be going home on the 1st of may. after she left i have to come back to Mawab all alone. there, i have a great bondings with my 2 boys cousin. we sleep in the same bedroom and bed.there no mallis there..hehehe dont know the spelling. and the thing is i never expected that they are going to kneel in front of me just because i get mad to them...y? because they are pointing one another who would be going with me to buy isaw..i got irritated and went up upstairs..there they both kneeled in front of me.i did not feel that i should be flattered about that but i feel so embarrased and sad..embarrased in the sense that i am not worthy to be kneeled by them..sad in the sense that i remember arnel who also deed the same thing..haaay.... well that life....
may 1 2007 has come and have to go home..honestly i dont want to go home but because of school i have to go back in the reality..i have a suitor there who will be waiting for me..but i had promised myself i would be resting for one year of having a boyfriend..it do really hurt me a lot..its my first time to fall in love as deep as i feel towards arnel....well that over as i am in the bus going to davao i got irritated because other JETSO officer are already texting me about that summer party...and as i arrived in DAvao and take my ride going back to gensan i have a very handsome seatmate/..i didnot ask his name but he was nice to me.we talk a lot shared his life .....haay that sad thing we will never meet again......
i missed stephen he is the one who really cares and comfort me there....he hugs me everytime i feel sad and feels like i am going to cry again..how i wish he is here with me

No comments: